Workshops for the Church & School
- The 7 Laws of Teaching for the 21st Century - John Milton Gregory originally proposed these laws in 1884. With a few minor tweaks these rules can have great relevance in today’s preaching and teaching.
- Managing Church Change for Growth - Creating an atmosphere ripe for change and innovation without risking fear, disunity, and decline.
- Identifying the Schoolyard (and Church) Bully - Bullying behavior exists in every organization. The first step in correcting the problem is to recognize the distinguishing characteristics of bulling behavior.
- Taming the Schoolyard (and Church) Bully - Every school and every church wrestles with bullies. Practical ways of impacting the heart while changing the actions.
- Why Christian Schools? - With all the educational choices available today, why should parents take a fresh look at Christian schools as an educational option of choice?
- Vision Quest: The Search for A Clear View of the Future - Vision is an essential, but often overlooked, ingredient in any successful ministry. Learn where to find vision and how to recognize and develop it when it’s there.
- Developing the First Class Ministry Team - It takes skill to develop a team. But it takes even more to develop a first class team. Practical guidelines for developing that winning ministry team.
- Getting Our Heads Out of the Sand - Practical advise for identifying and addressing issues in almost every church and school.
- The Key Element in Marketing the Christian School - Effective marketing begins with understanding the desires of current and future customers. Learn the one key desire often overlooked by schools and how to provide for it.